Test and Repair Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Test|
|Salary||£18000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Test and Repair Engineer
All experience levels considered.
We are looking for Test and Repair Engineers to join an expanding hi-tech engineering organisation working at their state of the art manufacturing facility. The position will focus on the testing and investigation of complex electronic products to specification including fault finding and rectification and rework. Other responsibilities will include:
- Testing, fault finding and repair of electro-mechanical products.
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished products.
- Identifying quality and performance issues and then raising non-conformances.
- Working closely with internal design, manufacturing and sales teams to ensure customer requirements are met and the finished product quality and performance is up to the required standard.
- Complete test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and quality management systems.
- Adhering to the company ISO9001 and ISO 14001 quality standards.
For this role you will need:
- Ideally some formal engineering qualification with exposure to working in a hi-tech manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work on the test and repair of complex electronic equipment.
- Experience of using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators and multi-meters.