Senior Test Engineer- Contract
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Sector||Manufacturing - Test|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Senior Test Engineer
Maternity Cover for 1 year
This is a pivotal role where you will take responsibility for leading the test and validation strategy for a hi-tech electronics organisation playing a key role in future new product development plans. You will work closely with cross functional teams of engineers to define test needs, equipment requirements, test standards methodology and generating procedures and test plans. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with the design, test and manufacturing teams to improve future designs and identify and integrate testing and validation into future plans.
- Define, propose and implement verification and validation programmes that deliver the information required to make engineering decisions.
- Report and finding on key design changes and make sure that processes are in place to validate these changes.
- Document all test results and communicate these internally.
For this role you will need:
- Significant testing experience within a hi-tech manufacturing environment.
- Experience of implementing test and validation procedures working closely with cross functional teams of engineers.
- The ability to assess failures and identify root causes.
- Experience of FMEA and 8D analysis.
- Lab experience with a background in identifying equipment and measurement needs would be desirable.
The company are happy to consider candidates on a fixed terms basis or a temp basis.