Graduate Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£23000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent company benefits|
- Job Title - Graduate Electronics Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Graduate Design, Electronics Design, Hardware Design, Graduate Hardware Engineer
Salary - up to £30,000 + excellent company benefits
Location – Glasgow
Reference – 11766KS
Key words: graduate, electronics, hardware, analogue, digital, embedded, software, PCB, circuit design
This is an excellent job opportunity for a Graduate Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer to work for a rapidly growing engineering firm who supply cutting edge bespoke products and systems. This award winning company is looking for their Graduate Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer to work on a range of projects, including on the prototyping, assessment and design of digital and analogue circuits. You will have the chance to explore the opportunities that come with working at a fresh high-tech start up, and really get your teeth into some real-world design challenges.
Main responsibilities for the Graduate Electronic Engineer:
- Digital and analogue circuit design, under supervision
- FPGA Design (experience in this is not a necessary requirement)
- Hardware debug and test
Requirements for this Graduate Electronics Engineer include:
- A degree in electronics, engineering or the physical sciences
- Evidence of an aptitude for electronics
- A good balance of practical skills and theoretical understanding
- Above-average social skills and ability to work in a team
The job will be based in Cambridge. Salary for this role will be dependent on experience plus some excellent company benefits. To discuss this opportunity and other roles that Enterprise represents, please apply below or contact Katie at Enterprise Recruitment on 01442 874