Embedded Software Engineer - Video
|Job Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Salary||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
- Thriving electronics company whose revenue is split between sales of their own video based products and cutting edge video IP consultancy for many of the world’s leading technology companies. We are looking for a well-rounded embedded software engineer who has a broad range of software knowledge. The ideal embedded software engineer will have experience spanning embedded applications, middleware, device drivers and just above kernel level. If you have only worked on a niche area of software this probably isn’t the job for you – unless you are at the early stage of your career.
They currently employ 30 staff, 20 of which are engineers and they will expanding the software team with experienced embedded software engineers and a couple of Graduate Software engineers throughout 2017.
Embedded Software Engineer essential skills required:
- Embedded C/C++
- Device Drivers development
- Broad software knowledge
- FPGA based micro controllers.
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Hardware level debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analysers.
- Audio or Video
- Windows Operating Systems.
- TCP/IP Stacks
- Device Drivers
- Windows CE /Windows Embedded
- BSP development