Junior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
- Junior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer
Up to £38k
A Junior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer, with demonstrable experience of developing high quality, front-end applications on a cross platform GUI is needed to join an expanding start-up company based in the heart of London! My client is developing the most technically advanced brain imaging devices used primarily in the medical sector and this a great opportunity for a creative engineer to make a real impact on an innovative product whilst working within a tight-knit R&D team.
Essential skills for this Junior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer:
- Strong C++ development skills
- Cross-platform GUI design (QT)
- Experience in the full software lifecycle
- Front-end development experience
- Experience with Embedded C
- Source control (Git)
- A desire to work in a pure coding role
Position: Junior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer
Location: Euston, London
Salary: Up to £38k
Key Skills: C++, Cross-platform, Linux, Windows, GUI, QT