Test and Development Engineer
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
- Test and Development Engineer
A Test and Development Engineer is required to join a hi-tech engineering company who specialise in the manufacture of capital equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industry. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a culture that promotes career progression and has grown by over 200% in the past two years.
As a Test and Development Engineer you will be responsible for replicating customer problems to identify electrical electronic and software faults. You will then analyse and document the results so that you can liaise with various departments to resolve issues, assist with product development and continuous improvement activities.
On top of this you will support the production team with the development of software and hardware SOPs as well as providing the Technical Author with input for User and Technical documentation.
Test and Development Requirements:
- An electrical or electronic background with a relevant qualification.
- Experience of IT networking of machinery.
- Strong mechanical understanding (motors, pneumatics etc)
- Understanding of product testing methods (EMC, Software Validation etc)
Position: Test and Development Engineer