Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Sector||Mechanical - Mechanical Design|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
- Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you a Graduate or Junior Engineer looking to develop a rounded experience of the full product development process? This is an exciting Junior Mechanical Design Engineer role working for a hi-tech medical engineering company. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary design team designing electro-mechanical instrumentation.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be contribute to the initial generation of ideas whilst also being responsible for producing 3D CAD models using SolidWorks. You will also take control of any design and project documentation and ensure all is completed correctly.
On top of this the successful candidate will partake in prototype assembly and testing as well as performing design validation tasks to ensure the finished product meets both the companies and specific quality requirements.
This role would suit a recent Graduate or an Engineer with up to 3 years’ experience.
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- A good degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience using 3D CAD software. (Solidworks ideally)
- Experience working on precision engineering projects.
- Any experience working on medical products or to a medical standard.
- Injection moulded component experience.
Position: Junior Mechanical Design Engineer