Contract Firmware Engineer – Gaming Industry
|Salary||£35 - £55 per hour|
- Contract Firmware Engineer – Gaming Industry
Location: London OR home working
This is a design/development position within the R&D team of a successful gaming company who specialise in the development of a cutting edge gaming accessory that focusses on virtual reality.
You will be joining a motivated team of engineers and work in a customer focussed business environment. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting embedded firmware.
• Development of product firmware in C
• Test and debug firmware
• Circuit design, simulation, lab testing and type evaluation of electronic circuits
Main skills and experience:
• Experience in firmware design & application
• Ideally experience with 6DOF or 9DOF
• Experience with Bluetooth programming
• Experience working with PC Accessories e.g. game controllers would be a strong advantage
Position: Contract Firmware Engineer – Gaming Industry
Rate: £35-55 p/h
Key Skills: firmware, electronics, Bluetooth, gaming
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.