Graduate/Junior Software Engineer
|Sector||Software - Windows|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
- Graduate/Junior Software Engineer
Recent graduate or have commercial experience at a non-senior level? Company that develops software for scientific laboratory instrumentation and automation is currently looking for a Graduate/Junior Software Engineer to work as a part of their dynamic team.
Graduate/Junior Software Engineers will be working on the full life cycle of company products using C# (.NET), working on complex and interesting software tasks to support the development of new and novel automation and instrumentation.
This role is perfect for those at entry/non-senior level as Graduate/Junior Software Engineers will be welcomed into a small team with a great training scheme involving experienced team members guiding and mentoring new employees. Rather than searching for the perfect skill-set, the company looks for candidates to have the right mind-set.
As well as having excellent transport links (making the commute to work a lot easier), Graduate/Junior Software Engineers will be entitled to excellent benefits including private medical insurance, life insurance, a great pension plan, employee share scheme, profit share and relocation packages, discounted local swimming, squash and gym memberships
Also, as a way to stay social/take the stress away from work, the company has social cricket, football and croquet teams to participate in!
Graduate/Junior Software Engineer skills required:
- A 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in Computer science or a similar subject
- Experience with Windows application programming
- Experience with C#/C++
- Experience with team based software development in projects or through commercial experience
- Be able to demonstrate OO design and programming skills
- Embedded software experience
- GUI and design & implementation experience
- Database programming – Oracle/MySQL
- Source control systems
Position: Graduate/Junior Software Engineer
Key Skills: C#/C++, Windows
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com