Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role with a Tier 1 automotive company. You will be working in a state of the art, purpose built, 10,000m² clean room manufacturing facility which is constantly expanding. You will provide hands on technical assistance in maintenance, installation and fault finding of the equipment within the plant.
On top of resolving malfunctions you will also be responsible for developing and implementing planned maintenance of jigs, fixtures and other equipment.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be tasked with developing and refining operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste, as well as assisting in the integration of new equipment into the production environment.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Time served apprenticeship with relevant C & G Electrical qualification.
- Qualified to 16th or 17th edition.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of PLC programming and fault finding is desirable.
- Experience of robotic programming is desirable.
- Experience of working on injection moulding machines is desirable.
Position: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: up to £32k/pa