|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and Bonu|
- Process Engineer
We are looking for a Process Engineer to take responsibility for the implementation and optimisation of high tech automated assembly equipment, working for a company who pride themselves on the diversity of their product range and quality of their products. As well as taking responsibility for the automated assembly equipment a key part of the position will be taking responsibility for individual process yields. Other areas of the role will include:
- Implement and monitor Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Monitor and optimise processes to achieve yield targets.
- Reduce cycle time and labour contribution whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Play a key role in the NPI process making sure of production readiness and stability.
- Support all continuous improvement initiatives.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of working in a high tech manufacturing facility with automated assembly equipment.
- Degree level qualified in an engineering or scientific field.
- Knowledge of SPC.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience of working in a Lean environment.