This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Windows|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
- Engineering company looking for a C# Developer to initially be employed for a 6 month project but with a view to going permanent. The C# Developer will work alongside a Senior Software Engineer/Architect to implement a range of custom modules, measurement calculations, data visualisation and hardware interactions.
We are looking for a C# Contract Software Engineer with a number of years C# .Net, Windows and use of TFS. It would very helpful if you have worked with Agile processes and serial communications.
The C# Developer should have the following attributes:
- Communication: Communicate on a number of levels, able to understand requirements of software manger, customers, project engineers
- Attention to detail: write well commented concise code using defined guidelines, also able to work on other peoples code
- Organisational: able to break down software into smaller development modules and carry out design, implementation and testing to project timelines.
- Flexibility: able to adjust schedule on short notice if project demand dictates
- Analytical: debugging of software and overall troubleshooting of system sometimes necessary
- Practical: Needs to understand how software interfaces with general system and work with other disciplines to optimize/troubleshoot system. May need to go offshore
- Customer/service focused/team player: able to deal with internal (regional offices, project managers) and external customer enquiries or issues with software
Position: C# Software Developer
Location: Woking, Surrey
Key Skills: C#, Windows, TFS, Visual Studio
Desirable skills: C/C++, Serial comms, ASP.Net, SQL
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other Software Developer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.