DevOps Engineer/Software Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Tools|
|Salary||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
- WARNING: This is not your run of the mill DevOps Engineer position. This job comes with huge variety as the company’s main focus is to identify technology gaps in the UK market (either directly or in partnership with other research and development organisations) and quickly develop new technology prototypes and platforms. Hence, we are looking for a DevOps engineer who is happy to flip between different projects as required. A recent project involved implementing an IoT network right across London and in the future it will be expanded UK wide.
The DevOps engineer behavioural competencies should include:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project and time management focus, able to handle multiple projects.
- Pro-active and self-confident, adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
- Very collaborative working style; desire and ability to share ideas
Position: DevOps engineer/Software Engineer
Location: Central London
Benefits: Pension, 25 days + opportunity to purchase more, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme.
Key Skills: DevOps, Software Developer, Automation, Linux Administration
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.