Senior Sonar Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - DSP|
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
- We are looking for multiple analysts with Sonar domain experience to work on a range of exciting new defence contracts. As well as working on the research of new algorithms, your role will include analysing data from trials, understanding and improving performance, adapting and debugging algorithms, performing validation and assurance. For those that don’t want to sit in front of a screen all day, there are opportunities for customer interaction.
The role can be based in West London or Dorset and relocation assistance will be provided. Due to the nature of the work candidates must be eligible for SC security clearance.
Senior Sonar Analyst skills required
- Experience in algorithm design for real time signal and data processing such as FFTs, time and frequency domain filtering, resampling, correlation and tracking.
- Digital Signal Processing techniques as applied to sonar, e.g. CW and FM processing methods;
- Good sonar domain knowledge or similar e.g. Radar or ultrasound covering one or more of the following:
- Physical models of sonar acoustics;
- Beamforming techniques;
- Simulation of sonar signals and operational performance
- Programming languages and system modelling tools, C/C++, Java, UML and Doors.
- Software engineering i.e. detailed design implementation/coding, software/hardware integration and test.
- Modelling languages, e.g. Matlab, Mathcad.
Position: Sonar Analyst
Location: West London or Weymouth, Dorset
Benefits: 25 days holiday, bonus, relocation assistance, flexible start/finish times, pension, life assurance + flexible benefits
Key Skills: Sonar domain experience, algorithm analysis
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com