Software Engineer - Networking
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedSoftware - Linux|
- A company developing cutting edge big data transfer technology is expanding their team and looking for a Software Engineer with C/C++. This company is renowned across the world for pushing the boundaries of computing performance, allowing hugely intensive data applications to run in the shortest possible time.
The Software Engineer would be working to develop the network platform which the product runs on with the aim of reducing latency and increasing efficiency, using C/C++ on Linux. The applications of the technology are used in a variety of industries such as oil and gas, processing seismic data or in the financial industry calculating real-time risk from large amounts of data.
Software Engineer required skills:
· Linux software development in C/C++
· Thorough understanding of networking protocols: Ethernet, TCP/UDP/IP
· Excellent debugging skills
· A 2:1 in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related discipline
28 days paid holiday
Christmas shutdown on top of annual leave
BUPA Health insurance
Position: Software Engineer - Networking
Key skills: Linux, C/C++, understand of networking protocols
Salary: Up to £60,000
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruiment DOT com