Java Software Engineer/Back End Development
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - LinuxSoftware - Web/Java|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
- Java Software Engineer/Back End Development
Up to £45k
Globally successful company that creates software applications in the Internet of Things field is currently looking for a Java Software Engineer to work on developing back-end application software for their wireless product.
This is the perfect time to join the company as they’re expanding their network application team and are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join and help to develop on their industry leading wireless application.
Along with working on the back end software, potential Java Software Engineers will be able to work engaging in the development of the user interface software and dealing with the design and implementation of databases
Engineers will be entitled to excellent benefits package and working in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Software Engineer –Java skills required:
- Application level development using Java
- Back end development
- Experience with design and implementation of databases (SQL/MSQL etc.)
- Dev OPS skills
- Experience of working within an Agile team
- Ability to guide and mentor more junior engineers
- Experience with optimising code: finding bottlenecks and fixing them
- Experience of other languages such as GO, SCALA or Haskell
- A 2:1 or 1st in a Computer Science related subject (or equivalent relevant experience)
Position: Software Engineer- Java
Salary: Up to £45k
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com