Electronics Project Leader (Hands on)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
- Hands on Digital and Analogue electronic design roles within a thriving organisation, boasting a very modern design and manufacturing facility, an excellent working environment and excellent benefits that include a lunch time finish on Fridays. They have an abundance of new projects for Electronics Engineers to work on, they are in fact having to put projects on hold as they can’t recruit additional electronics engineers fast enough. This position involves pure hands on design as well as Project Management.
Benefits for the Electronics Project Leader position include:
- 37 hours, 4.5 day week (lunch time finish on Fridays)
- Staff restaurant
- Up to 10% Pension
- Share Scheme
- Private healthcare
- + flexible benefits package
- 4+ years commercial digital and analogue electronics design experience
- Project Management or leading projects
- Team Leading or man management
- Electric motor drives
- Electric generators
- Brushless DC motor drives
- Power electronics
Position: Senior Electronics Engineer
Benefits: 37 hours, 4.5 day week (lunch time finish on Fridays), Staff restaurant, Up to 10% Pension, Share Scheme, Private healthcare, Dental, + flexible benefits package
Key Skills: digital and analogue electronics design, Project Management or leading projects, Team Leading or man management
Desirable skills: motor drives, electric generators, brushless DC motor drives, power electronics,
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are an experienced electronics engineer feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.