Hardware Design Engineer – Wearable Technology
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- Making a significant impact on the growth and development of up and coming sports wearable technology, you will join a multidisciplinary team as a Hardware Design Engineer, focusing on electronics and embedded programming design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hardware Design Engineer to join a growing start-up organisation working with clients in both grass roots to professional level sporting industries, with your work having a direct impact on the direction the product will take.
As a Hardware Design Engineer you will be responsible for electronics design and debug, as well as embedded C for microcontrollers whilst senior mentors help develop your skills and aid your progression through the company.
Requirements of the Hardware Design Engineer
- Degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- Industry experience of hardware design (analogue and digital)
- Embedded C for microcontrollers
- Understanding/experience of RF technologies
- Experience of full product lifecycle
Position: Hardware Design Engineer – Wearable Technology
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements, as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.