C++ Software Engineer
|Sector||Software - WindowsSoftware - Linux|
- We are looking for 2 C++ Software Engineers to join a team developing simulations of video related hardware in C++. Working as a part of a team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
• To be involved in the full life cycle software development of C++ simulators for future hardware
• To propose and drive the implementation of improvements to products
• To work with internal customers to debug and resolve specific issues
• To design and add support for new features in simulators
• To give technical guidance to other team members
Both Software Engineer roles require strong C++ and problem solving skills. For the senior software engineer role experience with video related technologies is required (ideally codecs / compression standards), for the other (more junior) role the requirements are more flexible.
C++ Software Engineers will get the opportunity to work with future video technology that will not be seen in public for the next 4 years. An excellent benefits package is on offer including Relocation assistance, Contributory pension, private medical, life assurance, lucrative share options, illness insurance, health club, sports club.
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in this type of work feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other C++ software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.