C++ Software Engineer – Distributed Systems
|Location||Bristol ( P O Boxes)|
|Sector||Software - Windows|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
- Experienced Windows C++ software engineer required to work on the development on an application that distributes data processing tasks across a network of computers. The software comprises native C++ client and server applications with an embedded HTTP server providing a web UI.
The C++ Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the software and its test systems, being involved in the design and implementation of all aspects. You will be expected to become familiar with all aspects of the product and the technologies employed in its implementation. This is a challenging role that demands the ability to master a wide range of technologies throughout the software stack.
C++ Software Engineer essential skills required:
- Expert level C++ development and debugging
- Native Win32 APIs
- Parallel and distributed systems
- Fault tolerant systems
- High performance systems
- HTTP, web technologies and applications
- Databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Technical customer support
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- x86 assembly language
- UI design and implementation
- Agile development methods
- Interesting personal software projects
Position: C++ Software Engineer
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Holiday buy/sell-back scheme, pension, life assurance, Private medical cover, Permanent health insurance scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, Employee referral scheme, Relocation assistance, Health club Membership.
Key Skills: C++, Windows
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.