Audio DSP Algorithm Research Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - DSP|
|Salary||£30000 - £55000 per annum|
- We are looking for a Research Engineer who is capable of developing audio or speech processing algorithms. You will join a team of 5 audio DSP and software engineers developing premium, audio consumer electronics.
Your main responsibilities will be to carry out research into and development of audio and speech processing algorithms including spatial audio, pitch detection and correction, noise suppression and gain control, using a range of approaches including frequency and time-domain and machine learning. You will also be involved in simulating, measuring and optimising algorithms to confirm that they meet the intended goals, and optimising the design to suit the constraints of target processor and DSP platforms. For those with good C or C++ programming skills you will also implement the algorithms on target platforms.
Audio DSP Algorithm Research Engineer essential skills:
- Audio DSP experience
- Proven experience developing speech or audio processing algorithms
- Matlab or similar tool
- Ability to work independently when required
- C or C++ programming
- Embedded software development
- DSP assembler
- Optimisation of embedded DSP code
Position: Audio DSP Algorithm Research Engineer
Location: Staines, Surrey
Benefits: Pension, health scheme, life assurance
Key Skills: Audio or speech algorithm, DSP
Desirable skills: C/C++, assembler, Git, Embedded Software
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.