FPGA / Electronic Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£30000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: excellent company benefits|
- FPGA / Electronic Design Engineer
Expansion of new projects has led to 2 new FPGA / Electronic Design Engineer job opportunities within the R&D team of a cutting edge engineering company based in London. This award winning company has a new building situated in one of London’s fastest growing areas. With Canary Wharf and the Docklands in their neighbourhood and excellent transport links by road and public transport, it is an ideal location for work and pleasure.
Key skills for this FPGA / Electronic Design Engineer job will include some of:
- FPGA design experience (any vendor)
- Board level electronic design experience
- PCB schematic entry experience
- Experience with microcontrollers / microprocessors
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline is desirable
- Job title: FPGA / Electronic Design Engineer
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £55k
- Key Skills: FPGA, electronic, hardware, analogue, digital, schematics, PCB
- Ref: 11780KS
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.