Senior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
- Senior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer
Up to £70k
A Senior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer, with ample experience of developing high quality, front-end applications on a cross platform GUI using QT is needed to join an expanding start-up company based in the heart of London! My client is developing the most technically advanced brain imaging devices used primarily in the medical sector and this a great opportunity for an experience engineer to work on exciting new products in a pure coding role.
Essential skills for this Senior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer:
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience developing commercial software for electronic devices
- Cross-platform GUI design (QT)
- Experience in the full software lifecycle
- Front-end development experience
- Experience with Embedded C
- Source control (Git)
- A desire to work in a pure coding role
- Experience of team leadership / project management
- web technologies (HTML5, JS, web app frameworks)
Position: Senior User Interface (UI) Software Engineer
Location: Euston, London
Salary: Up to £70k
Key Skills: C++, Cross-platform, Linux, Windows, GUI, QT,