This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Project Manager
A Project Manager is required to join a rapidly growing hi-tech engineering company specialising in the medical device industry. This is a chance to work on a product line that is helping to improve the lives of thousands across the UK. You will work on a number of projects which will be diverse in nature and may have technical or delivery unknowns present at the start of the project so this role will require an adaptable and autonomous Project Manager.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate project delivery to include risk management and resource allocation. You will also provide coordination to the project team leveraging your technical and business leadership as necessary.
On top of this you will also be responsible for the management of Stakeholders up to a senior level as well as ensuring all processes are adhered to whilst also proposing and contributing to process improvement and best practice techniques.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree qualified, ideally in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on project management experience.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry (aerospace, defence, life sciences, medical)
- Good understanding of ISO9001 or ISO13485.
- Sound knowledge of risk management principles.
Position: Project Manager