Technical Support and Service Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Technical Support and Service Engineer
Crawley with European travel
Working for an expanding hi-tech electronics organisation as a Technical Support and Service Engineer you will play a key role in servicing, testing and supporting a range of innovative products used in a multitude of different industries. The position will be around 60% site based in Crawley with regular travel to various different European destinations typically not for longer than a few days at a time. The product range comprises of various electronics, optics, electrical and mechanical principles working on hi-value equipment. The company are small but expanding as they have recently been bought out and this position will play an important part in being the technical link between the customer and internal engineering teams. For this role you will need:
- A strong electronics background working on hi-value complex equipment.
- Ideally HNC or degree level qualified.
- Any exposure to working with lasers or optics would be desirable.
- Experience of performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on external customer sites.
- Experience of working with complex test procedures, electro/mechanical schematics, characterisation and troubleshooting functions.