This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Test|
|Salary||£28000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Test Supervisor
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer for an expanding hi-tech company who work on the development of micro engineering products which include: miniature phone camera technology, drones, robotics, medical devices and haptic technologies. The company are involved in new technology from concept to mass production partnering up with global manufacturing corporations. Working as a senior Test Engineer you will take responsibility for the test process in a lab environment working closely with teams of cross functional engineers. The position would involve a mix of hands on testing and taking responsibility for a small team of technicians.
- Taking responsibility for all testing activities including building test rigs and equipment.
- Mentoring and supervising a small team of technicians.
- Assisting with the assembly and preparation of experiments.
- Running experiments and then collecting and collating test data.
- Microscope work for build and assembly involving knife work, soldering and gluing.
- Supporting various different teams with experiments.
- General Lab management.
- Building precision prototype parts.
- Maintenance and improvement of test equipment.
For this position you will need:
- Some supervisory or managing experience within hi tech testing environment.
- Ideally some Lab testing experience working with hi-tech products.
- A hands on approach who can work closely with teams of technical engineers.
- Familiar with milling, drilling and soldering would be desirable.
- A strong design and build background.