Test and Development Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
- Test & Applications Engineer
We are currently seeking a Test & Applications Engineer to join a rapidly expanding hi-tech engineering organisation who have grown by over 150% in the last two years. You will work closely with development teams on a range of electro-mechanical capital machinery, working in demonstration rooms and testing prototypes to ensure future product designs are feasible.
As a Test & Applications Engineer you will also be responsible for fault finding on the existing product line and reporting back to relevant team so the issue can be resolved. You will also assist in the root cause analysis of mechanical, hardware and software related issues.
Test & Applications Engineer Requirements:
- A background in mechanical engineering, ideally with a related qualification.
- A good understanding of electrical and electronic principles.
- Understanding of product test methods (EMC, software validation etc)
- Experience of IT networking of machinery would be beneficial.
Position: Test and Applications Engineer