This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Windows|
- With over 100 years of being globally known as a brand leader in optics, this company is expanding into new divisions, including laser scanning and x-ray inspection. With an ever widening portfolio of products in these new divisions, this company is looking to expand their team. The Software Engineer will be developing new software solutions using C#/C++ for X-ray control systems. This Company thrives because of the innovative solutions its employees provide, meaning there is plenty of opportunity for development within the company.
Responsibilities include designing new features for X-ray inspection systems as well as testing and fixing issues within the software. Beyond this, planning and implementing solutions which are specific to customers as well as troubleshooting any problems they might have.
· 2:1 in an Engineering, Maths, or science based degree
· Windows development (C#/C++)
· Industry experience
· To have an understanding of X-ray systems
· Image processing experience
· Experience with multi-threaded software applications
· Driving license
· 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
· Discount scheme on company products
· Early finish Friday
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £32,000
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com