Software Engineer- Embedded C++
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
- Software Engineer- Embedded C++
Looking for a role where you can use your skills developing software for a range of different projects? If you are a confident individual looking for a challenging but rewarding client facing role working on major development projects for a company with proven success in consumer, energy, healthcare and industrial markets, then this is the role for you!
The company offers great benefits such as a 12% non-contributory pension scheme, an optional performance-related bonus, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a competitive salary package.
Software Engineer- Embedded C++ skills required:
- At least 2 years commercial experience with low level embedded software
- Experience of microcontroller development
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Embedded Linux
- FGPA development
- Embedded RTOS
- 2:1 or First Class Degree in Computer Science or a similar equivalent
Position: Software Engineer- Embedded C++
Key Skills: Embedded, C, C++, Microcontroller
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com