Embedded Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Embedded|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent company benefits|
- Embedded Software Engineer
£30k - £50k
Graduate to mid-level roles available
My client is a world leading developer of cutting edge, miniature electronics specialising in the consumer and medical markets. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, whilst seeing first hand, a product go from an idea to mass production. We are looking for engineers who are truly passionate about what they do and want to work closely with other engineers to develop the latest electronics.
This Embedded Software Engineer will have experience developing microcontrollers in C/C++ either commercially or during university. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have strong communication skills and be confident when talking about their projects or achievements. They will also be passionate about their field of work and will be prepared to go the ‘extra mile’.
Essential skills for this Embedded Software Engineer:
- Strong Embedded C/C++ development skills
- Experience developing commercial software for electronic devices
- Demonstrable experience of programming microcontrollers
- A strong degree (2:1 or above) from a reputable University in Electronics, Computer Science or a relevant subject
- Relevant industry experience
- Python / Assembler / DSP
- Use of oscilloscopes
- Board level Debug and test
- Designing to requirement specification
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Key Skills: Embedded C/C++, Microcontrollers, Electronics, Computer Science, Python, Assembler, DSP