This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£28000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Engineering Technologist
Working on the development of cutting edge miniature technology being used in anything from drone cameras, robotics or mobile phones this role combines principles in physics, electronics, software, mechanical engineering and hands on testing. The company have created a unique family atmosphere with innovation and technology at the heart of the business, combining some of the best minds in engineering with a real open door policy and the occasional nerf gun war! Engineers are given the freedom to work on complex projects from concept to completion with the chance to see the technology you have created being used by technology brands across the world. Some responsibilities for the position will include:
- Working closely with partners and customers to understand their requirements and then deliver innovative solutions and ideas to future technology developments.
- Working in an open planned multi-disciplined office you will work on mechanical, control, electronics, firmware, software and physics principles on a range of projects.
- Develop and improve test equipment and procedures to confirm the performance of the mechanics, electronics and control.
- Finding efficient ways to solve complex problems!
- Transferring new technology into mass production.
For this role you will need:
- An excellent degree or PhD in Engineering or Physics from a top University.
- Strong skills in experimental design with the ability to communicate with cross functional teams at all levels.
- The ability to prioritise long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
Some of the following skills:
- A working understanding of mechanics
- Software skills in MATLAB and or Python.
- Experience of developing test equipment.
- Working with microprocessors.
- Strong Physics principles.