|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
Environmental Test Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Environmental Test Engineer to work alongside the design department on a range of high tech products in a state of the art in house manufacturing facility.
The main purpose of the Environmental Test Engineer will be design verification plan (DVP) and testing of new products to meet customer needs.
Responsibilities as an Environmental Test Engineer will be…
- Setup, monitoring and analysis of mechanical tests – random vibration, mechanical shock, impact.
- Basic electrical testing of products to verify correct operation.
- Feedback test results to project teams and provide specialist support to project teams in resolving test failures.
- Setup, monitoring and analysis of environmental tests – constant temperature, temperature cycle, humidity, thermal shock, corrosion, dust and water spray.
The successful Environmental Test Engineer will require…
- Educated to a minimum of HND/HNC level in a relevant engineering or scientific subject and prior experience of working in a Test Engineer role.
- Ability to organise and effectively record testing activities and results.
- Capacity to understand an implement customer test specifications.
- Interest or experience in the automotive industry would be beneficial.