Development Engineer- Medical
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£38000 - £42500 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Development Engineer- Medical
We are looking for a Development Engineer to deliver technical expertise on a range of new product development projects working on innovative medical technology products. This is to join a small R&D team where you will have a real chance to make significant improvements to products that are making a positive impact on people’s lives across the world. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Take a lead role in idea development, requirement capture, product design, verification and validation activities.
- Generate and approve technical documentation in accordance to international standards.
- Work on improvement initiatives for the design control and change control processes.
- Manage and communicate external design resources.
For this diverse role you will need:
- Extensive experience of developing medical devices from concept to final product stage.
- A well rounded background in embedded software, mechanical and electronic principles.
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and ISO 14791.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with experience in FMEA or FTA techniques.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline.