Embedded Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedSoftware - Linux|
- Pushing the boundary of Science and Engineering, this company provides Engineering solutions to companies across the globe. They work in industries ranging from ultra-narrow band communication in the communications industry to virtual reality training systems in the healthcare industry. With an ever expanding number of sectors, this company thrives under the challenge of developing new and innovative solutions and therefore provides the perfect opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer or a Graduate to develop their skills. Senior staff will act as mentors, providing training and support to the embedded software engineer throughout their projects.
The Embedded Software Engineer would be working on developing software for the companies embedded platforms using predominantly C but also one or more of C++, C# and Java. Initially this will involve mainly Linux operating systems and applications but will extend across other areas over time.
This role is appropriate for a Graduate with up to 3 years industry experience.
· Programming in C
· 2:1 in an engineering, numerate of computer science degree
· Experience of embedded Linux software development
· Up to 3 years industry experience
· Linux driver development
· Knowledge of communication protocols
· Real time development in C
· C++, C# and Java
· 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
· Private health insurance
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com