This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
- Project Manager
Company that creates leading edge technology for markets including ‘Internet of things’, healthcare, defence and security is currently looking for a Project Manager. Main duties include working with the sales team to develop leads into full proposals and making sure projects are on time, on budget and to clients’ required standards.
Project Managers will play a pivotal role in the company by bringing forward ideas and help to improve better solutions for customers as well as managing diverse, highly skilled project teams. In addition, Project Managers will be working on a variety of projects in a fast-paced and energetic work environment.
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager role will have previous managerial experience and be an excellent people-manager who is able to get the best from their team with a personal and approachable attitude. Also, candidates wanting to apply will be confident in a customer-facing role as Project Managers will be regularly working with the sales team to sells project and be the main client contact during project delivery.
You will be welcomed into a very friendly work environment where there are regular social events in order to unwind after a hard day’s work!
Project Manager skills required:
- An engineering design background – electronic hardware or embedded software
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent experience with project budget estimation
- Project Management experience in a consultancy
- Experience on-selling to customers within projects
- Bid preparation/proposal experience
- A 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in Computer science or a similar subject (or equivalent experience)
Position: Project Manager
Location: Little Chesterford
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com