This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£32000 - £36000 per annum|
- Laboratory Technician
An experienced Laboratory Technician is required to join a hi-tech engineering company specialising in the bio-technology sector, having recently formed as a joint venture between two industry leaders, you will be working in an environment that encourages personal development and is looking to expand rapidly over the next year. You will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the laboratory facility to include;
- Enshrining all work areas within the laboratory are safe to work in.
- Arranging routine and corrective maintenance of the laboratory equipment.
- Ensure there are acceptable levels of stock, placing orders as needed.
Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Degree educated in a relevant scientific or engineering related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar laboratory/engineering technician role.
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment.
- Experience working in a bio-tech, life science or bio-chemistry environment.
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems (ISO13485).
Position: Laboratory Technician