This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
- Purchasing Administrator
A Purchasing Administrator is required to join an expanding hi-tech engineering company who specialise in the manufacture of a range of medical equipment. Your main focus will be to support and maintain the process flow of purchased items and work orders. Other responsibilities will include:
- General department administration.
- System amendments on the company’s MRP system (e.g. stock re-work, return, scrap etc)
- Raising and expediting orders and ensuring all items are booked in.
- Collation/maintenance of contact database.
- Good administration experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communicator.
- Accuracy to detail (especially during data entry.)
- Previous experience with an MRP system would be beneficial, although full training will be provided on Sage.
Position: Purchasing Administrator