|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
- Repairs/Test Technician
We are currently working with an extremely interesting client that has an opportunity to join the test/repairs team who can demonstrate a keen understanding of electronics.
They are looking for candidates with a diverse range of experience and ability so open to accept applications from…
- Graduates with no work experience but a firm grasp of Electronics (repair/test).
- Candidates with work experience in the relevant industry.
Responsibilities as a Repairs/Test Technician…
- Fault finding and repair to component level.
- Working through a list of prioritised repairs.
- Maintaining a work log on an internal support system.
- Taking on ad hoc specialist repairs.
- There will be some requirement to assist with day to day activities of the wider repair team.
- Interacting with the Support team.
- General activities to support the team and help the business achieve their goals.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Foundation in the fundamentals of electronics including reading and understanding circuit diagrams and a basic understanding of component types.
- Experience with sensors
- Computer literacy