Quality Engineer - Team Leader
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Quality|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
- Quality Engineer – Team Leader
A highly successful technology company are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team and take responsibility for incoming quality using a co-ordinated measuring machine including programing and design, approving incoming materials and finished products then recording quality results.
Duties as a Quality Engineer…
- Continually monitor the sample inspection process in line with NCR’s, concerns and production flow.
- Carry out regular vendor management reviews in respect to nonconformities and quality.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarising re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database, raising NCR’s and corrective actions.
- Continual development of the team to improve quality of output and increase flexibility within the work area.
- To set departmental KPIs, set individual and departmental goals and objectives in line with entity goals and objectives.
Skills and knowledge required as the Quality Engineer…
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Ability to use CAD design systems.
- Understanding of 3D geometric tolerance with CAD (Solid Works).
- Ability to manage a small team.
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Ability to program CNC.
- Understanding SPC(statistical process control), tools and methods