Test and Development Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
- Test and Development Engineer
This role is open to applicants of all levels who have a strong background in either mechanical or electronic engineering that are looking to begin, or further, their careers with a reputable company.
We are currently seeking a number of Test and Development Engineers, with either Electronic or Mechanical bias’s,to join a hi-tech engineering organisation specialising in the manufacture of automated capital equipment. You will work closely with design teams across mechanical, electronic and software, providing input and analysis throughout product development stages.
As a Test and Development Engineer you will be responsible for replicating customer issues to identify faults and then analysing and documenting results as well as liaising with appropriate departments to aid in the resolution of the issues. Other responsibilities will include;
- Support the production team with the development of standard operating procedures.
- Provide system set-up training on complex systems.
- A mechanical or electronic background with a relevant qualification.
- Experience of IT networking of machinery.
- Understanding of product testing methods (EMC, Software Validation etc)
- Ability to communicate with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
Position: Test and Development Engineer