Graduate Software Engineer - £38K
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
- A company whose user base has been doubling year on year and that has been consistently ranked highly by Deloitte is looking to expand their development team. This company has a global reputation for their video conferencing solutions which are used in the boardrooms of many large corporations. Coding primarily in C, C++ and python, the Graduate Software Engineer will actively explore and develop new innovative solutions for the video conferencing systems.
A Senior Engineer will provide all graduates with mentoring from the start to aid their success.
Responsibilities include taking control of a particular area of development and delivering the best possible solution as well as actively contributing to higher level discussion about future features for the products. The Graduate Software Engineer will be working on technologies using a range of languages including C, C++, or python but also Java and C#.
The company is also now looking at 2018 graduates.
- 2:1 in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or related discipline
- Passion for technology i.e. hobby projects
- Personal or academic projects on Github
- Graduate mentoring scheme
- Annual pay review
- Company share scheme
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Position: Graduate Software Engineer
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com