Junior Field Applications Engineer – C++
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent company benefits|
- Junior Field Applications Engineer – C++
Due to continued global success, a Junior Field Applications Engineer with experience developing in C++ is required to join the automotive team of a market leading, networking and graphics focussed, Technology Company. The company’s existing products are used by millions of users across the globe and by some of the most renowned companies. They are now expanding into many new exciting markets.
This Junior Field Applications Engineering – C++ position will involve:
- A significant amount of research and development of cutting edge technology
- Supporting business development
- Working closely with customers and clients to understand their needs and requirements
- Prescribe technical solutions
- Prepare and conduct technology demonstrations
- Communicate clients’ requirements clearly to engineering team
- Demonstrable skills developing software in C++
- An ambition to achieve with an intelligent approach to problem solving
- Experience dealing with Customers
- The ability to communicate well and work closely with clients and engineers
- A good technical degree e.g. Computer Science or similar
- Willingness to travel approximately 6 weeks a year to Asia, Europe and America
As well as the above, if you have experience with any of the following then we’d like to hear about it!
- Previous experience of working within the automotive industry
- Experience of cross-platform development
Position: Junior Field Applications Engineer – C++
Key Skills: Field sales, Field Applications engineer, C++, Linux, Windows, Mac, Cross Platform, Automotive