Senior Embedded Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a small development team of electronic and software engineers responsible for developing custom control boards for optical based instrumentation. The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for programming all aspects of the system, including front end touchscreen GUI, high accuracy timing systems, closed loop control, mechatronics and communication between boards, devices and the end user.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer essential skills required:
- Embedded C
- Developing bare metal embedded code
- Real time hardware control
- At least some exposure to Windows development
- Basic electronics, reading schematics etc
- ARM Cortex microcontrollers
- CAN, Ethernet, USB, Serial
- MBED libraries
- Graphics libraries
- ARM Assembly
- Keil development environment
- Visual Studio C# / VB / Java
Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Key Skills: Embedded C, bare metal, real time control
Desirable skills: ARM, RTOS, assembly, Keil, Visual Studio
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other embedded software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.