System Engineers - Junior to Principal levels
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£35000 - £65000 per annum|
- Systems Engineer – Junior to Principal levels
We are looking for a range of Systems Engineers with varying levels of experienceto join an innovative electronics organisation working on a wide range of projects for the naval, defence and aerospace industries. The company are looking to further expand in their systems department and will consider applicants with varying experience levels to take responsibility for conducting and managing systems engineering activities throughout the complete lifecycle of a project. Other responsibilities will include:
- Writing project system requirements specifications.
- Acting as a project system design authority
- The delivery of systems engineering work packages to time, cost and quality requirements.
- Being the technical point of contact with customers and subcontractors.
- Planning and implementing engineering activities in a logical order in accordance with the project quality plan.
- Providing guidance and working closely with other technical teams (software, hardware, mechanical etc).
- Defining the systems and sub systems and their requirements including hardware and software.
- Developing and refining the system acceptance strategy and verification methods for each system requirement, Including acceptance management plans and test specification.
- Ensure compliance of designs are in line with project requirements.
- Experience of working within the naval, defence or aerospace industries as a systems engineer.
- Ideally a degree in a related engineering discipline.
- A strong understanding of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
- Knowledge of DOORS is desirable.
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: High Wycombe