|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£035000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Process/Manufacturing Engineer
Working as a Process/Manufacturing Engineer you will be pivotal in supporting the transfer of new products and processes from development to manufacture whilst driving continuous improvement within a hi-tech complex optics manufacturing environment. The company are excited about future growth plans within the business and this position will support manufacturing ramp up swiftly investigating production disruptions and then reporting on corrective actions to ensure the root cause is identified and resolved. Other responsibilities will include are:
- Enhance continuous improvement and develop processes to ensure predictability and reliability.
- Work closely with design and development at various stages of the NPI process.
- Analyse and recommend the most effective manufacturing engineering solutions focussing on- cost reduction innovations and capital expenditure.
- Report on project statuses and budgets to the management team.
- Assist in the training of new operators on new products, processes and equipment.
For this role you will need:
- A strong process background within R&D and Manufacturing.
- Experience of working with fibre optics, medical devices, small machinery etc would be highly advantageous.
- A broad continuous improvement background.
- Any fibre optics experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to gather and analyse data regarding design and manufacturing capability.