Embedded Software Engineer (Base stations)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Embedded|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
- Embedded Software Engineer positon to work on advanced features of a brand new wireless base station product. In particular the Embedded Software Engineer will be developing code in C on embedded Linux, focusing mainly on Layer 2 software. The company are very engineering focused, they employ lots of bright engineers you can bounce ideas off, technical excellence defines your standing in the group.
Embedded Software Engineer essential skills:
- Degree in a computer science/electronics or similar subject
- Development of Embedded C code in a Linux environment
- Experience debugging and fixing embedded code
- Yocto embedded Linux tool chain
- Wireless communications protocols /stacks
- Layer 2 or interfacing to Layer 1
- Atlassian toolset (BitBucket/Git, JIRA, Bamboo)
- Experience of debugging and maintaining code written by others
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly to react to changing demands
- Experience with optimising code: finding bottlenecks and fixing them
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: South Cambridge
Benefits: Flexible hours (core hours 10-4), 25 days holiday, pension, health and medical insurance, subsidised sports
Key Skills: Embedded C, Linux,
Desirable skills: Yocto, wirless protocol stacks, Atlassian
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other embedded software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.