This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Prototype Engineer
Working as a Prototype Engineer you will work closely with the design team building prototypes and one offs and also working with the Test Equipment Design Team building in-house automatic test equipment. The product range is a mix of hi-tech electronic products and this role will give you an opportunity to work across the entire product range. Other responsibilities will include:
- Building and repairing prototype equipment and units working closely with internal design teams.
- Assisting in the design of test equipment and making suggestions for any future improvements.
- Recording how the equipment is built.
- Reading and interpreting drawings with the design team.
- Assisting with the build, test, repair, troubleshooting and documentation of all equipment.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of working with prototypes in a hi-tech electronic/electro-mechanical field.
- The ability to communicate with internal; design and test teams.
- Electronics wiring and PCB assembly would be beneficial.