Java Developer - IOT Payment Technology
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
- A new role has become available in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company for a Java developer. The java developer will join a company which is developing cutting edge Internet of Things payments technology. With this payment solution being used by financial institutions, wearable manufacturers as well as events and stadium owners, the possible applications of this secure payment technology are extremely exciting.
The Java Developer would be playing a key role in the companies technological advances, supporting the design and development of the back-end and front-end systems as well as developing other supporting applications with the rest of the development team. There will be heavy exposure to industry standards and specifications such as GlobalPlatform, MULTOS and EMV as well as third party hardware and software integration in a high security environment
• Java Developers will have a strong development background (perhaps at least a couple of years in industry)
• A relevant engineering degree (e.g. Computer Science)
• Experience of working with Relational Databases (E.g. MySQL)
- Able to work at home once or twice a week
- Salary increase by up to 40% in two years
- This company is extremely accessible, situated very close to Shoreditch tube station.
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Java Developer - IOT Payment Technology
Skills: Java, SQL
Location: Shoreditch, London