Software Test Engineer (Web Applications)
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Test|
|Salary||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
- Software Test Engineer (Web Applications)
Up to £42k
Due to continued global success, a Web Applications Software Test Engineer with knowledge of Python or Java is required to join a market leading Cambridge based technology company.
This Web Applications Software Test Engineer will have an understanding of Web technologies (e.g. HTTP, TLS/SSL, REST) and will be involved in all aspects of testing using primarily Python or Java. Candidates will also have the freedom to choose the mix of manual and automated testing they feel appropriate when working on the company’s software.
The company’s existing products are used by millions of users across the world as well as facilitating the growth of many of the world’s most globally successful companies and they are now expanding into many new exciting markets.
Software Test Engineers are entitled to benefits such as pension, flexi-time, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
Web Applications Software Test Engineer skills required:
- Experience with Python or Java
- Manual testing experience
- Experience with one of the following operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- An understanding of web technologies (e.g. HTTP, TLS/SSL and REST)
- An understanding of networking technologies (e.g. IP addresses, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP)
Position: Software Test Engineer (Web Applications)
Salary: Up to £42k
Key Skills: Python/Java, manual testing, HTTP, TLS/SSL and REST
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com