Senior Embedded Software Engineer
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
£40-50k (dependent on experience)
Company that designs and manufactures fire safety products is looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team.
Due to the continuing success of the company, a Senior Embedded Software Engineer is required to join their growing team to work on designing, testing and implementing new products. As well as being able to work independently, potential candidates will be expected to work on suggestions and ideas that constantly enable the products to be improved and also be able to manage/mentor other software engineers.
Software Engineers are entitled to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, bonus schemes, a share scheme, health plan, free parking and a free Christmas party along with many other enticing benefits.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer skills required:
- Strong embedded C
- Experience with microprocessors
- RTOS or real time embedded software on bare metal experience
- Experience with issue tracking software, eg, Jira.
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- QAC-MISRA coding standards
- Experience in safety critical or high integrity environments (e.g. defence or medical)
- Experience with other programming/scripting languages
- Be able to communicate and work closely with the hardware design team
- 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in Computer Science or a similar equivalent
Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Salary: £40-50k (dependent on experience)
Key Skills: Embedded C, Microcontrollers/processors, RTOS
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com